BNB Chain is making mass blockchain adoption a reality as a community-first and open-source ecosystem built on the principles of permissionlessness and decentralization. By contributing to the development of the infrastructure and supporting the community, BNB Chain is on the mission to help onboard a billion new users to Web3.
If you want to contribute to building the Web3 ecosystem while working in a collaborative and dedicated team that is enabling some of the most exciting innovations of our era, join us as we pave the way for blockchain to change the world for the better.
As a blockchain (cryptography orientation) development researcher, you must be active in the planning and implementation of applications for the cryptography, especially secure multi-party computing (MPC) related domain. You should be self-motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate novel cryptography research and blockchain technology in the market.
This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone (priority is APAC/EU timezones).
- Join the full life cycle of cryptography infrastructure, including wallet, framework and libraries development, requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Contribute creative insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
- Promote technology best practice within the team
- Expertise on Cryptography, especially in TSS, MPC or zk-SNARK
- Experience in Rust or Golang or other mainstream programming languages
- Familiar with state-of-art software frameworks and design patterns, practitioners in designing and implementing complex system
What can you expect from a career at BNB Chain?
- Become part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent, in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
BNB Chain is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM