- Collect and organize product requirements on both the users' and business' side.
- Imitate and write new business requirements documents according to mature business requirements documents.
- Follow up problems and bugs that occur during the product launch and operation, imitate and write new bug report documents according to mature bug report documents.
- Assist with other operational matters.
- Have experience in writing Product operations SOP and be able to design SOP process rigorously.
- Able to commit 5 days per week for at least 6 month period.
- Clear thinker and creative problem-solver, able to glean insights, develop a vision and bring it to life with actionable plans.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM