Customer Success Specialist (Portland USA)
- Ensure customer satisfaction & reply to day-to-day customer requests.
- Communicate clearly and concisely: write clear and well-structured documentation on service tickets and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Identify recurring support trends and product performance issues, providing timely feedback to our product team.
- Work to eliminate common support inquiries by suggesting improvements to our knowledgebase articles, FAQs, and other support documentation to ensure customers can self-serve as much as possible.
- Be involved in support escalations as required to ensure timely resolution according to SLAs on technical products.
- Communicate clearly and work effectively with other teams and departments, such as our R&D, Legal, and Marketing teams.
- Participate in external events around the world.
- Always be learning - about both crypto and also Ledger’s products. A week in crypto is a lifetime in other industries, and you’ll need to stay on the cutting edge.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in customer support or in a customer-facing role.
- Must have a “Customer First” attitude.
- Strong interest for cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain environments is a must.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to learn about hardware & software products and to analyse technical and/or factual data.
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, slides, forms as well as Microsoft Excel PPT
- Proficiency in Zendesk or Sprinklr (Customer Experience Management Platforms) is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy. Early birds and late risers are equally welcome. No night shifts. Traditional and alternative weekend work days are available.
- Remote policy: First 4 weeks 100% onsite for a stronger onboarding experience, then hybrid setup onsite / remote will be possible (with a minimum of 2 days per week in our Portland office).
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
Interested so far? Here's how the hiring process will look like:
- Talent Acquisition Screening (30-45 minutes).
- Case-study - around crypto and customer support (you'll have up to 3 days to complete it).
- Interview with our North America Head of Customer Success (45 minutes).
- Final interview with one Team Lead from the team (30 minutes).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $117k - $122k *
Location: Portland, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: