- Working with leadership to design a single source of truth data platform.
- Building automated data connectors to ingest blockchain data, product data, community data, etc.
- Building secure dashboards and reports for both internal and external use.
- Working with leadership to develop predictive models to help plan and manage the business.
- Develop and deliver on data infrastructure and analytics investments using latest technologies and best practices.
- Document and maintain software and technical infrastructure.
- Create and implement data model with a focus on analytics.
- Prioritize testability and reliability for both existing and new systems and components.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure deliverables and requirements are aligned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field OR relevant experience developing and shipping end-to-end data platforms.
- 4 years of combined professional experience as a data engineer, business intelligence engineer, analytics engineer, software engineer, or similar role.
- Experience with data modeling and designing secure datastores (datalake, datawarehouse, etc.)
- Experience building data pipelines with Python and Spark in a cloud environment.
- Experience performing data analysis.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience building microservices and connectors that integrate with third party APIs (Discord API, OpenSea API, etc)
- Experience working with blockchain data.
- Experience with statistical data analysis.
- Experience with financial data and financial modeling.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Health/vision/dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance.
- Competitive parental leave.
- Unlimited PTO: take time when you need it, but we’ll require that you take at least 20 days of PTO per year (plus 9 company holidays).
- Flexible hours and a supportive remote work environment.2 company in-person team offsite meet-up weeks per year.
- Company provided WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in an organization that has facilitated over $42 million dollars in charitable giving.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $90k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Dental Insurance
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|