Director of Third Party Risk Management
Responsibilities & Results
- Work with the SVP of Risk Management to implement a robust and scalable third-party risk management program, inclusive of the entire third-party lifecycle.
- Review and provide recommendations for updates to existing policy and program documents to ensure regulatory expectations and risk management best practices are included.
- Drive due diligence activities for both initial risk assessments and continuous monitoring activities.
- Provide reporting and mitigation as it relates to vendor related risk incidents including universal risk parameters and key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Understand relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practices related to vendor management activities.
- Report on the current assessed level of risk and document recommendations on managing risks for third-party portfolio.
- Create reasonable SLAs for all parts of the Third-Party lifecycle and ensure they are adhered to.
- Manage third-party risk assessment tools and make recommendations for enhancements.
What You’ll Bring
- 5-10+ years experience in managing, addressing and measuring vendor risk in a traditional bank environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (finance, economics etc.), or 10+ years relevant experience required.
- Experience working directly with regulators.
- Experience in third-party management.
- Understanding of enterprise governance.
- Knowledge and experience in bank regulations and compliance, specifically as it applies to vendor management.
- Track record in designing, delivering vendor risk reporting.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to communicate well across functions.
- Interest in digital assets and blockchain technology
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Equity Package
- 100% Remote
- Amazing Growth Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $115k - $140k
Location: Cheyenne, WY (Remote)
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: