We’re looking for a superhero, guised as an Executive Assistant to join our Global Revenue Organization. This individual will provide day-to-day support to our GM, Americas. They will not only provide expert calendar and travel management but also support data-driven decision-making via the development of accurate documentation and dashboarding.
In one year you’ll know you’re successful if:
- You’ve achieved superb calendar management across multiple time zones and the ability to adjust schedules with little notice
- You’ve liaised with department heads to ensure the exec is prepared with relevant talking points and need-to-knows, have created and update slide decks, draft letters, and other documents
- You serve as the eyes and ears to the Revenue org
- You’ve lead crafty travel management for both domestic and international travel. Tackle all facets of visa and passport renewals and conferring to immigration lawyers as necessary
- Your exec’s travel calendar is optimized and you have exceptional organization of expense management
- You’ve filtered email inboxes to streamline what your stakeholder should focus on including weeding out spam and keeping inboxes prioritized. This includes prioritizing Coupa requisitions and DocuSigns that require their attention
A background like this helps:
- Resourceful and curious. You love to find new ways to simplify your day-to-day and organize your world by organizing your executive
- Approachable and professional. You take pride in your ability to serve as a resource but know when to politely push back because you know just what your stakeholder would say
- Maintains confidentiality and is extremely organized. For you, inboxes that go beyond one page, maybe two, make you scream into a pillow. Confidentiality is life.
- Skilled with Google Docs and familiarity, or willingness to learn, other administrative management systems
- Someone with experience managing a busy executive who travel frequently
- Sense of humor to laugh when things go wrong, again, or when the exec forgets despite three reminders already
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a particular emphasis on succinctness and clarity
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
Zone 1 $80,000 - $105,000 - $125,000
Zone 2 $69,000 - $90,000 - $111,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $80k - $105k
Location: DC Washington, District of Columbia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: