BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with custody liquidity, and security solutions. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, we launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 400 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to join our global team!
- Manage all administrative, general office needs and smooth maintenance of the Bangalore office
- Manage end-to-end upkeep of office space including workstations, restrooms, pantry, balcony etc
- Be the primary contact between the company and building management making sure all facility needs are met
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our employees through events and building relationships
- Procurement, coordination and managing vendors for consumables for the office.
- Repairs and maintenance of workstations items, games, appliances, anything else within the office
- Coordinate with the IT team for tech equipments
- Assist and drive set-up and breakdown of internal and external events with strategizing, planning and execution for regular social events, fun activities in office, Holiday parties and offsite retreats
- Procurement of office related items including event related things
- Responsible for mails/shipment related to office
- Manages company related travel and accommodation booking for employees
- Manage hospitality for visitors and clients coming to office
- Manage keycard activations and assisting employees with minor operational challenges, where applicable
- Ensure we remain compliant with workplace safety expectations : First-aid kits, medical emergency numbers, locking up/overseeing the security of the office etc
- 3+ years of relevant Operations and Facilities experience
- Experience in Event management
- Have strong customer service and hospitality skills. You should have the ability to connect and engage with employees
- Demonstrate dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Strong organizational, multitasking skills and project management skills
- You are able to work autonomously, but understand the importance of teamwork
- You are innovative - you’re looking to create tomorrow and constantly open to new ideas and technologies
- Have experience being on call and have managed through emergency situations
- You are excited to create a world class Workplace Experience!
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem-solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Location: KA Bangalore, Karnataka, India
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: