Facilities Manager - Sandersville
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- Operates and maintains custodial functions.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
- Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations, and assist with energy management
- Oversee security of buildings and grounds
- Ensures assigned facilities and equipment are ready for regular business and special events.
- Maintains the inventory, storage, and distribution of equipment.
- Provides recommendations for purchases of new equipment.
- Administers, develops and implements SOPs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Expertise in single phase immersion cooling systems
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained.
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties.
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Reliable self-transportation
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Location: Sandersville, Georgia
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k
Receive similar jobs: