We are looking for a proactive, hands-on and detail-oriented Front Office Receptionist with excellent interpersonal skills. In this role you will be responsible for all services being provided through our front desk in our HQ in Vienna. As someone who enjoys providing outstanding hospitality services and making people feel at home, you will be part of our passionate HQ workplace team being the first face to our customers, business partners, suppliers and all visitors.
What you’ll do
- Being a friendly and service oriented point of contact for Pandas, business partners, vendors, supplies, customers and all kinds of visitors. Making them feel welcome and providing excellent hospitality. As a point of contact (face2face, via email and other internal comms - but no switchboard services) you are familiar with providing a great service experience and give knowledgeable and valuable information to all requesters.
- Organise internal and external meetings, workshops, townhalls and events.
- Take care of our mailing services (incoming and outgoing mailings, parcels).
- Ordering of office supplies (like office material, beverages, merchandise, ..) and Administer and book our travel apartments.
- Office & Workplace related administration and archiving.
Who you are
- Background within Office Management and/or Facility Management with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Very eloquent in English with a friendly, respectful, well mannered and service oriented tone. German is a nice to have.
- Organised and structured even when it is getting busy and stressful and a true people person - with a heart for providing service; positive and energetic personality.
- IT literate - especially with software such a google sheets, slides, docs.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills both face-to-face and via any other media (such as email, etc.)kills and a positive, energetic and solution-oriented approach to work.
Important requirement: availability to work on-site in Vienna as part of your regular core office working hours.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: