Funds Processing and Payments Specialist
- Funds processing, particularly with ACH and Wire transfers
- Provide specialized operational support to clients using the company's products.
- Manage day to day bank transfers in customer accounts.
- Provide comprehensive service for our internal/external clients.
- Gather end-of-day reports.
- Monitor user balances and system reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Help create automation in funds processing. Monitor issues and appropriate escalations within the Fortress teams.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues on a timely basis and as accurately as possible through effective collaboration between the company's teams.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams and departments to act upon operational related requests.
- Contribute towards continuous improvements of daily operational procedures.
- Develop and maintain robust internal controls, reconciliations & reporting procedures.
- Support regulatory and financial examinations/requests.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of proven knowledge and experience in the funds processing landscape, particularly with ACH and Wire transfers.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in financial services overall.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Ability to switch priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Transparent and direct communication >
- Comfortability with learning and using new software tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of various forms of risk, including market, operational, legal, and regulatory aspects.
- Proven track record of identifying, solving, and preventing compliance related issues.
- Demonstrated success in reviewing customer data with emphasis on risk evaluation.
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization, as well as externally with clients.
- Highly competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you and your dependents and 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Professional growth and development.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Location: Austin, TX
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: