Global Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Apply for this job
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Lead oversight of all compliance and regulatory affairs at a global level, ensuring adherence to international anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorist financing (CTF) regulations.
- Drive a strategic vision for the compliance function, presenting comprehensive reports to the executive leadership team and board members concerning matters of regulatory and compliance importance.
- Interface with multiple global regulatory bodies and facilitate regulatory filings in accordance with local laws.
- Develop, refine, and enforce global AML/CTF policies, with oversight of the audit procedures.
- Conduct extensive internal compliance policy reviews, directing ongoing assessments and internal audits.
- Partner with internal and external advisors to monitor regulatory developments that impact global operations, and strategise corresponding action plans.
- Assure that new product or service launches are compliant with appropriate regional and international laws.
- Coordinate compliance-related projects, working with other departments to ensure successful execution.
- Develop state-of-the-art training materials applicable across various geographies, with an added emphasis on AML/CTF training.
- Perform comprehensive research to ensure Binance's continual compliance with global and regional regulations, and maintain progressive relationships with regulators worldwide.
- Keep well-documented records and statistics on internal audit and training activities, while upholding Binance’s international and local AML protocols.
- Lead the team in identifying, examining, and escalating any unusual transactional activities per regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 15 years of pertinent experience, assuming leadership roles in legal or compliance functions with in-depth knowledge of global compliance affairs.
- An undergraduate degree is required and a law degree is a plus and an advanced degree is preferred.
- Proven track record in managing regulatory inspections and inquiries.
- Comprehensive knowledge of AML/CTF global regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Adept at managing and developing high-performing teams across different geographies.
- Experience in shaping strategy and policy in a fast-paced global business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to influence at the highest levels of the organization.
- High level of integrity and professional ethics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret and apply complex regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in English is required, additional language skills are a plus.
- Prior experience in a global fintech setup will be a significant asset.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇