Job Title: Greenhouse Operations Technician
Location: Kearney, NE
Reports To: SVP of Mining Operations
Marathon Digital Holdings is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Greenhouse Operations Technician for our integrated data center and heat recovery site. This position involves overseeing the build-out and day-to-day operations of a unique project that combines a data center and a greenhouse. This role requires a strategic, analytical, and organized individual who can ensure the functional efficiency of both our data center and greenhouse operations. The successful candidate will play a key role in project management, coordinating with vendors, utilities, and local municipalities to ensure a seamless and efficient operation. This role will in-person, training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead site build-out project management, ensuring timely and efficient construction and installation.
- Coordinate with vendors, utilities, and local authorities for necessary services.
- Oversee daily operations of the data center and greenhouse, maintaining optimal functionality.
- Establish and enforce operational protocols to boost productivity and reduce risk.
- Supervise site maintenance and repairs, liaising with external service providers.
- Perform regular site audits to confirm health and safety compliance.
- Manage site budget, focusing on cost optimization and value enhancement.
- Stay updated with industry trends, advancements, and best practices.
- Promote effective communication and collaboration among team members.
- Mitigate site-related issues or disruptions with minimal operational impact.
- On call during emergencies.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- Proven experience in site operations management, ideally in a data center and/or greenhouse environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience, with a focus on building or expanding operational sites.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and operations as it relates to electric, mechanical, and plumbing.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to manage relationships with vendors, utilities, and local municipalities and cross functional teams.
- Solid knowledge of health and safety regulations and standards.
- Proficient in budgeting and financial management.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- New technology in the blockchain space
- Advanced horticulture technology
- New ESG technology
- OSHA Safety Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM