Head of Sourcing (Stealth Consumer Products Portfolio Co)
- Assume overall leadership of the end-to-end sourcing & procurement function, overseeing strategic direction, including identifying potential suppliers, managing supplier relationships, negotiating contracts, and ensuring timely and cost-effective procurement of goods to support the company’s growth targets.
- Lead the day-to-day process of ensuring successful partnerships with suppliers (milestone adherence, change order management, quality assurance, cost control, etc.) and build supplier performance assessments to support future sourcing decisions.
- Develop and negotiate supplier agreements as needed to establish best-in-class assortment, pricing, flexibility, quality, delivery, payment, warranty, and service terms.
- Collaborate with the executive team to align operational goals and track metrics to overall business objectives.
- Develop comprehensive onboarding strategy, including thorough assessments of supplier capabilities and readiness, identifying any gaps or areas for improvement, and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Foster strong relationships with external partners and vendors and have influence on joint objectives.
- Lead all sourcing-related compliance matters in collaboration with operational and legal teams to ensure adherence to domestic & international regulatory requirements.
- Architect and manage supply chain strategy to optimize fulfillment, packaging, and inventory management.
- Collaborate closely with internal product management, design, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and seamless execution of projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Proven track record in strategic sourcing of consumer products for major retail companies
- Strong analytical, negotiation, contracting, communication (verbal & written), influence and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to develop and implement sourcing and negotiation strategies.
- Strong business acumen and ability to apply business strategy to sourcing, supply chain, quality, and procurement(business processes, industry dynamics, short & long-term impacts, supplier capabilities and manufacturing practices, general market conditions, etc.)
- Proficiency working with spreadsheets, data analytics, along with the ability to communicate results both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Nice to haves
- Experience working in and outside of the US.
- Experience sourcing a broad array of consumer products, for example home, gifts and accessories, overseas
- Experience in consulting/finance or other analytical/quantitative/strategic roles.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $150k *
Location: San Francisco
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: