About the Opportunity
- Act as Project Manager and collaborate with assigned HR COEs to identify requirements for HRIS solutions.
- Maintain and administer the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and system functionality.
- Responsible for system testing, upgrades, and implementation of new modules or features.
- Provide end-user training on HRIS functionalities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues related to the HRIS system and tools.
- Generate monthly performance reports and insights by conducting analysis of data collected from our HR chatbot and HR ticketing system
What We Look For In You
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field with relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience in key HRIS modules is needed to be successful in this role. Candidates with prior experience building internal HRIS from scratch will be given priority.
- Proven success in leading complex HR projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a customer service mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate well with cross-functional teams to deliver stretched goals under tight timeline and resource constraints .
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form are needed as there will be regular presentations, briefing/training for different teams and levels of the organisation.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is required (the latter is needed as there will be close partnership with the Product & Engineering team based in Mainland China).
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $174k - $261k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: