CryptocurrencyKE is an informational portal dedicated to providing insights on the Cryptocurrency universe, including topics such as Blockchain, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, NFT, Decentralized Finance, and more. As the go-to source of information, CryptocurrencyKE helps its readers navigate the fast-evolving and complex world of Cryptocurrency.
This is a contract role for a Remote Intern at CryptocurrencyKE. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the team in a variety of tasks, including conducting research, creating and proofreading content, and managing the website and social media channels. In summary, you will assist the CryptocurrencyKE team in delivering essential and timely information to the readers.
- Strong interest in Cryptocurrency and a good understanding of Blockchain technology
- Working knowledge of social media and content creation, with experience using SEO and CMS tools a plus
- Strong research, editing, and proofreading skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and work collaboratively with a remote team
- Currently enrolled in a university undergraduate or graduate program in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment