Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
At Swan, we are committed to building the best experience for onboarding Corporate and Retirement accounts. We currently have two openings - one for the Eastern Time Zone and another for the Pacific. We're seeking two passionate team members who embody servant leadership, possess exceptional customer service skills, and are eager to facilitate the transition of companies, trusts, and IRAs to becoming Swan Clients.
- Guide/troubleshoot clients through the IRA transfer/rollover process ensuring end-to-end success
- Answer IRA clients’ questions regarding transfers/rollovers, fees, retirement account types, etc
- Thinking creatively around improving our onboarding process
- Monitoring IRA transfers/rollovers, ensuring the transfers of funds are completed, following up, and being the client's point of contact throughout the process
- Collaborating on projects to improve the overall clients’ IRA experience
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Excellent communication skills, desire to own and lead a product from concept to execution
- The ideal candidate is someone with strong attention to detail, knowledge of IRAs, and previous customer support experience
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment where you’ll have a lot of say in the product and a lot of responsibility
- A true passion for Bitcoin as a world-changing innovation in money and freedom. We’re not a crypto or blockchain company. We don’t care if you’ve done any of those things in the past, but here we’re all about onboarding people into Bitcoin!
- Required to work US Timezone (PST or EST)
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!