ZAUBAR, a front-runner in designing groundbreaking urban experiences using location-based augmented reality, invites entry-level developers to be a part of our creative team. We are integrating the metaverse into everyday life, creating journeys that are social, engaging, and meaningful.
Working alongside Germany's leading cultural, luxury, and tourism establishments, we're turning immersive time-travel tours into reality. Our upcoming ZAUBAR Creator platform will provide a launchpad for individuals to create, share, and benefit from their unique experiences.
Our team, rooted in AI, tech art, history, and journalism, is looking for a motivated junior developer who's keen to learn, grow, and apply their skills to solve complex device and gaming platform issues.
In our fast-paced environment, you'll be involved in development, testing, and ensuring code quality. You will also work with the creative and product teams to contribute to new features and prioritize tasks.
We facilitate your growth by providing a dynamic, supportive workplace. Embrace the opportunity to make a considerable impact - you'll be a part of the team that makes time-travel possible!
- Assist in designing and implementing an AR platform aimed at creators and consumers.
- Contribute to the development of gameplay mechanics and client/server components.
- Assist in optimizing performance for mobile devices (iOS, Android, AR Glasses).
- Work with our ML engineers to learn about specialized, interactive computer vision models, and their deployment on cloud infrastructure.
- Help in setting up a QA process for mobile and web apps.
- Participate in reviewing pull requests and contributing to team growth.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, and the founding team (SCRUM).
- Stay updated on the latest developments in augmented reality.
- Learn and grow as a part of the development team.
- Degree in computer science or related field OR practical experience
- Strong foundation in programming and eagerness to learn.
- Open-minded individual with a team-player attitude.
- Interest in problem-solving and continual skill development.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Generous equity options
- Team-building events (VR, AR scavenger hunts, meetups, bicycle rides, parties).
- Flexible work hours.
- Option for remote work.
- Unlimited coffee, tea and Slushies at the office.
We eagerly await your application! Please include a portfolio when submitting.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $9k *
Location: Berlin Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: