Learning & Development Partner Sr
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing the Learning strategy from scratch in the short, medium, and long term to align with the organisation goals & the wider People team
- Overseeing and contributing to the full Learning delivery and objectives across the organisation aligned to 70/20/10 learning model
- Transforming our approach on how and what IOVers need to learn, embedding new programs using external benchmark and internal data
- Creating & launching new Mentoring & Coaching programs
- Leading our Learning & Development journeys across IOV Labs and delivering all training initiatives
- Develop the Capabilities, Competencies, and Skills frameworks (leadership & functional)
- Create a solid innovative internal Ambassadors program connected to what we do
- Lead languages academy for IOVers
- Plan, organise and facilitate internal training and learning events.
- Produce digital training materials and e-learning, design and deliver online courses and workshops.
- Assess and optimise development plans
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts for outsourced training programs
- Collaborate in the onboarding design and deployment together with the Talent team
What You Bring to the Table
- Substantial professional experience in Learning & Development focused roles with expertise across digital, 100% remote & innovative companies
- Strong presence in building Learning programs from scratch and in deploying best practice
- Demonstrated success defining or contributing to launching Learning strategy
- Natural ability to make things happen with the support of your direct report & the wider People team
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Friendly, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Rounded interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to talk to internal and external stakeholders
- Previous working experience within a startup environment & preferably within the Fintech or Blockchain space
- Great to have: Experience in working in remote companies & remote working best practices
- Native/ Fluent level of English, extra points for Spanish
- A structured mind and an organised approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, and creativity
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, annual bonus.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses:
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counselling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $100k *
Location: LATAM - Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: