Micro-Soldering Technician Norcross, GA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings/specifications and assess their working order.
- Familiarity with soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ensure environmental and safety standards are consistently met, identifying problems, and making repairs quickly.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of inventory tracking processes is a plus.
- Additional duties as required
- 2+ years technician experience in an industrial or commercial environment.
- Familiarity with Antminer Series 17 & 19 equipment is a plus.
- Bitman repair certification is a plus
- Background in trouble shooting electrical functionality is a plus.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM