Fuse Energy, a leading company in the renewable energy and environment sector, is seeking a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and will work closely with the founders to ensure that Fuse Energy complies with all regulations related to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing.
- Provide guidance to employees and management on regulatory compliance in relation to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Conduct due diligence on customers, partners and suppliers to ensure they comply with regulatory requirements
- Prepare and submit suspicious activity reports to relevant regulators
- Implement and maintain a compliance programme that meets regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of changes to relevant legislation and regulations and communicate these changes to the team.
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Crime
- In-depth knowledge of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Competitive salary and a stock options sign-on bonus
- Biannual bonus scheme
- Fully expensed tech to match your needs!
- 30 days paid annual leave per year
- Deliveroo breakfast and dinner for office based employees
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Location: England London United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: