As Office Manager and part of our passionate Workplaces Team you will create and maintain an enjoyable work environment for our employees by ensuring the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis. In this role, you will be the point of contact for all of our employees, whether they are located in our new Vienna HQ or in one of our international hubs. Together with the team, you will come up with innovative ideas to empower our employees and give them a space for creative and collaborative working.
What you’ll do
- Lead responsibility for frontdesk and office services including hospitality, mailings, travel, office supplies, and all day to day operations including organising events, workshops, travel apartments, and other happenings.
- Vendor management, including steering and completing quality checks on our key suppliers (cleaning, frontdesk agents, catering, merchandising, etc.).
- Supply and resource management for the office such as merchandising, office materials, and including cost controlling and forecasting.
- Project and process implementation of office management related topics. ; Organising on site and off site events.
- Office & Workplace related administration, documentation and archiving. Accurately handle administrative duties and acting as the key interface point of contact for other departments.
Who you are
- At least two years of relevant experience in office management or as a receptionist.
- Organised and structured with project management skills.
- Experienced in steering and managing suppliers.
- Strong attention to detail, with Ability to ‘make things happen´ with your excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good command of the English and German language with a friendly, respectful, well mannered and service oriented approach.
Important requirement: availability to work on-site in Vienna as part of your regular core office working hours.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $90k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: