What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an Office Manager who is able to own day to day running of the office but also help us build the right office culture in Singapore
What you'll work on:
- Greeting visitors and coordinating office tours
- Processing physical mails and deliveries
- Organizing cabinets, storage, and meeting rooms
- Checking inventory for office supply, IT equipment, and corporate merchandise
- Processing invoices and liaising with Finance department for vendor payments
- Supporting Circle hosted events and overseas visitors
- Managing diaries and travel requirements for APAC Head and APAC Head of Compliance
- Coordinating HR activities such as interview scheduling and on-ground recruitment support
- Collaborating with our Associate Project Manager (Talent) who manages the Circle real estate portfolio
- Sharing real estate updates with Circle CHRO and Associate Project Manager (Talent)
- Supporting matters as required by Office Manager
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 1+ years of experience in Community / Office Administration roles
- Proactive, sense of responsibility & independent
- Delivering “white glove” service & support to stakeholders
- Well organized, ability to multitask & prioritize
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred because of interaction with widespread stakeholders across APAC region
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and Apple MacOS preferred.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $37k - $43k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: