Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
At Swan, we are committed to building the best experience for onboarding Corporate and Retirement accounts. We are looking for someone who is a servant leader with excellent customer service skills that wants to help individuals, corporates and trusts become Swan Clients.
- Help individual and corporate customers complete ID verification and review their ID materials
- Reviewing clients’ documentation, assessing their risk profiles, and communicating with clients in a professional manner in order to obtain additional documentation/information.
- Communicating with our custodian to ensure accounts are onboarded in a timely manner.
- Understanding requirements for onboarding different entity types (Corporates, Family Offices, Trusts, Non-Profit, etc.) and continuously seeking to improve requirements over time.
- Thinking creatively around improving our onboarding process. Working to coordinate platform-wide improvements with our internal teams and onboarding partners.
Skills and experience that will help you succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Experience in customer service and familiarity with ZenDesk
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment where you’ll have a lot of say in the product and a lot of responsibility
- A true passion for Bitcoin as a world-changing innovation in money and freedom. We’re not a crypto or blockchain company. We don’t care if you’ve done any of those things in the past, but here we’re all about onboarding people into Bitcoin!
- Required to work US timezones
Here's a bit about our culture
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and Huddles are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about and use the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. We are often involved in the Bitcoin community through writing, podcasts, conferences, open source projects, and time spent on Twitter to help educate the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.
Join us, become a Swan!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM