Creative X is a global agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop the vision for next-generation creative advertising, consumer brand content and experiences for Meta, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and our hardware products. Our vision is fearless creativity that shapes the future of connection. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across some of the world’s biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences that push the boundaries of traditional advertising. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development. We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network to ensure a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our products. This Operations Manager will play an integral role assisting the team in all areas of Ops, which includes people, process/planning and tools. This person will also have the responsibility of running our Awards Program and work cross-functionally to develop case studies and submissions for all creative awards within our industry. They will work alongside our internal teams (Creative Directors, Executive Producers, Program Managers) to align on strategy for each submission and manage the projects from brief to delivery, inclusive of budget and timelines. The candidate should have a deep understanding of the creative awards landscape (e.g. Cannes Lions, Clio Awards, D&AD, One Show) and have a passion for optimizing tools and processes across creative teams. We are looking for someone who is a clear communicator, detail-oriented and excels in project management, budget tracking and reporting. This individual should be deeply passionate about creative and setting a creative team up for success.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall awards show program, including executing our creative awards program strategy and driving case study development for submissions
- Developing timelines and templates for awards submissions with clear tracking and reporting to ensure continuity from brief to delivery
- Support contractor recruiting with scheduling interviews and meetings, candidate outreach and overall contractor management
- Ensure our contractor program is optimized for our budget and priorities, partnering with XFNs to create efficient processes
- Assist in planning and supporting internal programming to bolster our creative culture
- Coordinate with leads on programming needs including ideation and logistics
- Support reporting and measurement planning across the team
- Become a power user of internal tools, helping maintain and optimize systems
- Identify gaps and roadblocks across the operations team
- 4+ years professional experience in Creative Agency or Marketing organizations
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets including building and maintaining budgets for each project
- Experience in Project Management tools such as Monday Asana and/or Workfront
- Experience building out production schedules/deadlines and approval trackers
- Cross-functional manager with experience working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Organization and people skills, with the experience setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and experience multitasking
- 6+ years professional experience in Creative Agency or Marketing organizations
- Experience pursuing emerging technologies
- Future-first mindset, and experience creating in new platforms. This may include, but is not limited to: augmented, virtual or mixed reality, gaming, Web3, AI, NFTs, avatars, etc
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].