As the Organic Search Senior Manager you will be responsible for all Organic Search topics at Bitpanda with the aim of improving organic performance and revenue. The Organic Search department consists of Content, SEO, and ASO - you will be part of a cross-functional and highly-driven team with a primary mission of improving and optimising Bitpanda web properties for users to get rewarded by search engines by doing so.
What you’ll do
- Own and prioritise the Organic Search roadmap across on and off page SEO, technical SEO, content strategy and ASO
- Own the Bitpanda website with a focus on organic acquisition and revenue, website optimisation and conversion, and content creation. Lead the re-development of our brand website and CMS migration, ensuring architecture, content and design are aligned to strategy and delivering our value proposition messages in the most compelling ways
- Lead Bitpanda’s Organic Search strategy, aligning with our target audience segments and use cases to drive organic growth
- Collaborate and manage relationships with the wider Marketing team as well as Product, UX and Engineering to find the best and most pragmatic solution to meet the needs of users and bots. Help others to learn and grow - SEO can be abstract, but you’ll know how to distil SEO concepts in an understandable way
- Train, manage and develop the Organic Search team: help SEO, Content and ASO to find creative yet efficient ways to improve the quality and quantity of outputs. Provide strategic direction to the team to improve organic performance.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in SEO in a senior role with an international remit. Passionate about SEO and Organic Growth - you know the landscape of industry tools to audit, research, and analyse search as well as website data, and how to derive meaningful insights from what you uncover
- Strong organisational and leadership skills with proven track record of building and leading teams
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to inform decisions and drive performance
- Organised and diligent, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and strong communication skills - you identify potentials and communicate them in a clear way. You challenge others and yourself through critical thinking and the desire to continuously improve structures, processes and overall performance