Join Our Legal Team: Exciting Paralegal Opportunity in the Dynamic World of iGaming!
What's In It For You:
As a Paralegal at Easygo you will have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and innovative industry, contributing to the legal and compliance framework of a rapidly evolving sector. You will work alongside experienced attorneys and professionals, gaining exposure to various aspects of legal operations and regulatory compliance within an extremely niche industry, of which we are leaders in.
Your Role With Us:
As a Paralegal at our iGaming company, you will be an integral part of our Legal and Compliance team, contributing to the maintenance of regulatory compliance, legal operations, and essential administrative functions. Working closely with attorneys, executives, and cross-functional teams, you will be instrumental in ensuring adherence to relevant laws and regulations, mitigating legal risks, and fostering a culture of integrity within our organization. Your responsibilities will span various crucial tasks, including researching legal issues across diverse jurisdictions, managing legal documentation and databases, and ensuring up-to-date corporate information for our group companies. Your role will also involve performing Due Diligence-related tasks, providing day-to-day legal support, and collaborating with external counsels and advisors.
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming.
Stake is the world's leading crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games.
Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 270+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you will do:
- Researching legal issues across various jurisdictions;
- Assisting in maintaining legal documentation, databases, and filing systems;
- Ensuring the corporate information of the group companies is up to date;
- Performing Due Diligence-related tasks;
- Providing day-to-day legal support to the Legal & Compliance Team including invoicing requirements;
- Liaising with external counsels and advisors;
- Providing general legal support to the legal team, including document preparation, case management, and administrative tasks.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience working within a similar role;
- Familiarity with relevant software and tools, such as MS Office and Google Suite;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines;
- Completed or currently completing Bachelor of Law or similar alternative certificate in legal support
Bonus points if you also have:
- Sports & Gambling knowledge advantageous
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be advantageous
- Proficient with Google Suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs), Slack, Airtable & Intercom
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- A full-time barista who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Free soup on Tuesday’s
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Team budgets for lunches and activities to celebrate achievements
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favorite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Flexible working hours
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM