CoinFlip is a leading fintech company powered by cryptocurrency. Believing everyone deserves to participate in the new digital economy, the company operates one of the world’s largest networks of cryptocurrency ATMs — with over 4,000 active kiosks — as well as an over-the-counter trading desk. In 2022, CoinFlip became an international company by expanding into Canada , and launched CoinFlip Ventures , a new initiative designed to support start-up companies.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 and 2022 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Business.
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We’re seeking a Personal Assistant to perform personalized tasks. In this role you will be responsible for handling all personal out of office duties on behalf of our founder. You will be expected to make travel arrangements and assist with office duties when required.
- Reporting to our CEO and performing personal and at times administrative duties
- Handling and managing out of office documents/records
- Liaising with leadership team, answering calls, and making travel arrangements
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of our founder
- Scheduling out of office appointments, maintaining personal events calendar, and sending reminders
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
- Ordering personal supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
- Observing best personal/business practices and etiquette
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For In a Candidate
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Travel logistics
The Nice To Have's
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
- Experience in financial services, fintech and/or crypto
- 5+ years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous
- Tier One
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM