Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team at Consensys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. We’re looking for people who will step towards a customer who is asking for help and respond with innovative and creative ideas to help them course-correct. If you value constructive customer engagement and want to define the future of Blockchain production operations, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
As a product alignment manager in the Customer Success team you will be responsible for shaping the customer success offering for Consensys’ core products and partnerships. You’ll be focussed at the highest level on the total customer experience for users and clients who need to engage with us, whether during their implementation, adoption or their ongoing utilization of Consensys’ products. This is an internal role and you’ll work closely with the product teams to feed back into the development cycle and to improve the overall service experience and offering.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing the overall scope and structure of your program, driving success by engaging relevant stakeholders from different teams within Consensys
- Owning the overall relationship, acting as a virtual ‘ambassador’ between the groups to ensure alignment at both the tactical and strategic levels
- Align and harmonize OKRs and KPIs between the product teams and the customer success organization to drive successful collaboration
- Manage any risks, resolve conflicts and ensure that gaps are identified and handled efficiently
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, and available
- Be proactive to ensure communication, awareness and visibility to all relevant stakeholders
- Identify people and resources needed and work closely with team leads in order to maintain visibility of multiple projects
- Reflect relevant status to CS and product leadership as well as all relevant stakeholders
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Your amazing people skills, so you can collaborate and engage with relevant stakeholders and drive progress
- Your communication skills, so you can communicate, listen and reflect information and through that, create strong working relationships
- Your polished organizational skills, to manage multiple work streams in parallel and keep track of overall status
- Your experience leading programs or projects within software companies: this will be crucial to allow you to work independently and make a difference
- Your strong analytical skills, to plan and measure the success of your projects
Bonus if you have:
- Background in software-related customer-front professions such as CSM, customer support etc.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM