What you'll do:
- Refine and clarify current venture studio projects so they reach a state where fundraising and recruitment can begin
- Qualify, research and support the prototyping and launch of 3 funded venture studio projects per year
- Create a playbook for developing new venture studio ideas
- Validate market demand and product-market fit for venture studio projects
- Ensure that Venture Studio projects support and build towards the larger MSL vision.
What you'll bring:
- Experience working in a product role on a web3 infrastructure product team.
- Knowledge of web3 infrastructure protocols, architectures, and the current web3 infrastructure landscape.
- Knowledge of Ethereum, EVM, L2s, ZK, Alternate L1s etc.
- Ability to present to senior customer audiences, to explain complex technical concepts clearly, to sell a product vision.
- Experience doing customer research, to understand needs and requirements, to validate product assumptions and value propositions.
- Ability to research new protocols and tech stacks to quickly understand mechanisms and key design elements / tradeoffs.
- Ability to create compelling presentations, to write documents describing product requirements, use cases scenarios.
- Experience with early stage business plan development, fundraising, marketing, and go to market strategy.
Perks and benefits:
- 100% Remote
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health and Dental plans
- Direct line of access to Managing Partners and senior leadership; A flat organizational structure and the camaraderie of working alongside committed professionals focused on providing dedicated mentorship, respectful feedback, and career advancement
- Continuous learning & development
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M