Ceffu (formerly Binance Custody) is an institutional custody platform on a mission to propel the adoption of institutional clients and their active participation in the digital asset ecosystem, with world-class security and liquidity solutions that allow our clients to store, manage, and utilize their assets efficiently and with peace of mind. As the sole institutional custody partner of the Binance Exchange, Ceffu provides a unique gateway to the deepest liquidity across major digital assets, positioning itself as one of the leading global institutional custodians. Visit www.ceffu.com for more information.
- Collect and organize product requirements on both the users' and business' side.
- Imitate and write new business requirements documents according to mature business requirements documents.
- Follow up problems and bugs that occur during the product launch and operation, imitate and write new bug report documents according to mature bug report documents.
- Assist with other operational matters.
- Have experience in writing Product operations SOP and be able to design SOP process rigorously.
- Able to commit 5 days per week for at least 6 month period.
- Clear thinker and creative problem-solver, able to glean insights, develop a vision and bring it to life with actionable plans.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please do a short write up on the following questions to be considered for the position:
1. After browsing our WEB/APP products, what do you think this product is used for? Who are the target customers? What are the customer's needs?
2. What do you think is the core function of this product? Where are these functions not doing well? Is there any room for optimization?
3. If you make requirements to the product manager, how would you describe your requirements? Just a brief summary.
All the best!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM