Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the sourcing of new startup deal flow for the accelerator and encourage startups to apply to the program through effective ecosystem partnerships.
- Manage and coordinate the startup due diligence process and review for the accelerator, ensuring a transparent and efficient selection process.
- Conduct startup interviews and manage any required selection activities for the accelerator.
- Serve as the primary contact and in-house expert for all portfolio startup teams in the accelerator, providing guidance and support when necessary.
- Organize and facilitate startup mentorship sessions within the accelerator, providing valuable insights and feedback.
- Engage with relevant corporates, mentors, and investors, securing their participation and support in the accelerator.
- Allocate startups to industry mentors within the accelerator, ensuring a suitable match between mentor expertise and startup needs.
- Coordinate with the global team on joint workshops and mentors for the accelerator, promoting regional synergy.
- Support in coordinating and managing all pilots with the different stakeholders.
- Proactive self-starter who can adapt to change and work independently
- Exceptional skills in leadership, time management, facilitation, and organization
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the global startup ecosystem
- Excited to join the Brinc family of #GameChangers and contribute to building thriving tech ecosystems globally
- With at least 5years or more in upper Management role, preferably in Program Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel within the region as required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, or a related field; a Master's degree or MBA is preferred
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $150k *
Location: Riyadh Province
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: