Adim is building a place where creators and contributors collaborate to develop and unleash the next generation of content. Adim's collaboration infrastructure combines traditional creative development practices with technological innovation such as blockchain to incentivize, reward and verify creators, partners and fans. By building access to a more open creative process, Adim is working to usher in a more inclusive and innovative future for entertainment.
Adim is transforming the way IP is created, owned and shared in a web3 world. Our reputation and collaboration protocol is at the heart of that endeavor. This role will focus on implementing a system for large-scale human coordination to drive creative collaboration and fandom around new IP.
- Lead development efforts for future versions of the Protocol, both core and peripheral contracts. This includes initial R&D, specification design, development, testing, auditing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with product, engineers, and executive stakeholders to finalize protocol designs and support production implementations
- Optimize the protocol to maximize efficiency, throughput, and overall performance
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of the protocol, identifying and resolving any vulnerabilities or potential issues
- 2+ years experience with blockchain smart contract development with EVM, Solidity, and protocol development.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior engineering role with a Web2 or Web3 tech company
- Knowledge in advanced cryptography, such as group signature and zero knowledge proofs, and understanding of IPFS and distributed hash tables
- Confidence in design decision making, related to protocol development / smart contract development.
- First principles and systems thinker interested in addressing problems related to human coordination, collaboration, incentives, and market design
- Familiarity with reputation and collaboration systems, including related concepts such as game theory, incentive design, and social trust
- Exceptional judgment when encountering complex technical design trade-offs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is preferred by not required
What We Offer
Adim is building a culture that encourages diversity of thought and experience. We believe that each person has a unique point of view and a wealth of experience that gives them the unique ability to build something that has never before existed and aim to create opportunity and access for a diverse ecosystem of collaborators.
Benefits & Perks
- Health benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Vacation - Unlimited paid-time and sick day policy. All federal holidays are given
- Quarterly Mental Health Days - Take a day for the entire team to reset and recharge
- Paid Day of Service - All eligible employees (full and part-time) are given one paid day off from work to volunteer with the charity of their choice
- 401k - Easily plan your retirement by making contributions to either a traditional 401k or Roth IRA plan
Flexible Parental Leave
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
Location: CA Los Angeles, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: