About the job
Quantitative traders research, develop, and refine new cryptocurrency trading strategies and monitor existing positions across protocols and exchanges. The role will straddle analyzing new opportunities, formulating and testing methods for capitalizing upon them, and developing algorithmic execution to put them into operation.
The ideal candidate would bring a deep understanding of cryptocurrency markets, have multiple years’ experience trading at an institutional desk, and arrive with one or more tested strategies that could be integrated with the firm’s algorithmic execution for rapid deployment. However, to the extent that strategies remain in the late development or testing stages, such candidates with sufficient market experience should certainly apply as well.
The following skills and experience will be required for all applicants:
- Extremely strong quantitative and analytical background
- Relevant experience in statistical modeling
- 3+ years’ industry experience developing and evaluating trading strategies in liquid markets
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience investing or trading in cryptocurrency markets
- Deep understanding of derivative instruments
- Understanding of market-making spot and futures on centralized order books
The following skills would be very helpful, and would help a candidate grow the role going forward:
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience trading on DeFi platforms
- Experience market-making options
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM