At Tegro, we are unlocking a $2 trillion market by building the future of Web3 games. Sustainably.
Web3 games are the next paradigm shift in gaming, just like mobile and free to play were in the earlier decades. With Tegro, we want to bring this new economic opportunity to players by allowing them to buy, trade and play with game assets using our marketplace. And we are doing this in a way that’s sustainable, transparent, and fair.
Tegro is being built by Siddharth Menon, co-founder of WazirX, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency marketplaces and SuperGaming, India’s leading game developer with 300 million players.
We are looking for a strong team of web developers to build a highly scalable UI architecture for various Web3 solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
• Developing new web-based solutions and extending features in existing projects
• Building highly responsive web-based user interfaces for Tegro marketplaces
• Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Profiling and improving performance of the frontend
• 2-4 years of solid programming experience in ReactJS.
• Ability to troubleshoot, profile and write performant UI code.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to tackle them.
• Understanding of how web technologies/concepts work like SSL/TLS, CORS, DNS, SEO, AJAX.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git/GitHub.
• Passionate about solving problems, ensuring quality, and learning new technologies.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjIyNC4xMDIM