What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an analytics-oriented intern with an interest in learning about how businesses operate behind the scenes. Your primary focus will be to help our sellers sell by improving the team’s overall data quality and tech adoption. You will receive hands-on experience working with the latest and greatest technologies - Salesforce, Tableau, HubSpot, DemandTools, and so on - all while making a substantial impact on the success of Circle’s Business Team.
What you'll work on:
- Acting as front-line support by managing the RevOps ticketing queue
- Working with our sellers to keep Salesforce squeaky clean - creating parent-child hierarchies, identifying master accounts, and using DemandTools to create data de-duplication scripts
- Making the business team smarter by building dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau
- Learning the administrative side of Salesforce - building basic workflows, creating formula fields, and managing user permissions
- Ensuring that Salesforce is the source of truth for the company
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Analytics and data oriented classwork
- Comfort with Excel - you can explain what a vlookup does
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce preferred but not required
- Demonstrated interest in fintechs or blockchain
- Empathic ability to put yourself in a team member’s shoes and understand their needs better than they do
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range for this role added below is specific to the location of this job posting. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay: $20 per hour
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $15k - $67k *
Location: MA Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: