This opportunity would be withTools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Finance team at Worldcoin is critical to ensuring Worldcoin functions from a payments standpoint, and also that proper controls and forecasting can occur. It works with all departments and executives, ensuring the company’s strong financial health.
About the Job:
We are seeking a skilled and meticulous Senior Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will oversee our financial records and ensure that all financial transactions are accurately and promptly recorded. As a Senior Accountant, you will collaborate closely with the management team and contribute to the company's overall financial strategy.
- Assist with daily accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger management.
- Participate in the purchase order process, from creation to management, including Goods Receipt (GR) and Invoice Receipt (IR) management.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of company bank accounts, credit cards, other accounts, and intercompany transactions. Assist with the preparation and issuance of cost plus markup invoices, double-checking all calculations and entries for accuracy.
- Participate in the payroll process and conduct monthly payroll reconciliation, ensuring all payroll transactions are accurately recorded. Liaise with external tax accountants regarding payroll tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of tax returns, including VAT, in compliance with German tax laws.
- Review and analyze financial data to help identify trends and suggest improvements, including tax efficiency strategies.
- Help ensure the company's compliance with all relevant financial regulations and laws, particularly German tax laws and regulations.
- Perform other accounting-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Prior experience with a Big Four Accounting Firm is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience in accounting, with a preference for those who have worked in a technology startup environment.
- Comprehensive understanding and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficiency in utilizing accounting software, such as SAP S/4 Hana, DATEV, or equivalent.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to explain complex financial information in a clear manner.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated capability to work independently, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail, ensuring accuracy and consistency in financial records and reporting.
- CPA or Wirtschaftsprüfer (WP) credentials are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in German is essential, including comprehension, speaking, and reading skills. Fluency in English is also required.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $79k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: