Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Growth (Client Services)
We are a dynamic group with both entrepreneurial spirit as well as enterprise experience. Wehave incredibly high aspirations for this year and beyond and we are looking for individuals fromdiverse backgrounds (traditional financial services, fintech, SaaSâ¦) who want to carve newpaths and guide the transition from the traditional world to a new, more decentralized worldwhere access to digital assets is normalized and ubiquitous. Our clients range from high networth individuals, crypto-native institutions, and all facets of traditional finance. Our team pivotsquickly to suit the clientsâ needs while driving innovation and working with the internal teams tosolve problems with the tools at hand.
The Role: Senior Associate, Client Services
The Client Services Team members are responsible for setting expectations internally toprepare other teams for client-impacting changes and as the escalation point for InstitutionalClients. In this role youâll execute on initiatives to drive adoption among algorithmic trading firmsand manage a variety of large institutional clients directly. Youâll take ownership in client-facingprocesses such as: customized solutions, and training and education. Youâll have ample opportunity to drive process improvement and influence to further scale the business with theUS-based Client Services Director responsible for managing the market making program.
- Manage institutional accounts on the perpetuals exchange, building and nurturing relationshipswith key stakeholders and serve as the point of contact across the greater Gemini organization.
- Manage your client relationships and responsibilities to deliver project-based outcomes in atimely manner. This is an independent role with the expectation that you are self-driven and canjuggle multiple high priority commitments concurrently.
- Own and act as the clientsâ advocate with Gemini to ensure that their needs are met. Thisincludes stepping in to escalate issues and driving teams to provide short term and long termsolutions for scalability. At times, youâll be expected to facilitate projects with clients for theirproject needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of both current and future needs of your client-base andcollaborate across the organization to address. If necessary, you will need to scope creativesolutions that fit the client needs while creating a standardized, scalable process. Youâll need tobe able to speak with TradFi clients across the algorithmic trading community.
- Run product demonstrations and provide an overview of all Gemini products, when necessary.You will lean on the Business Development team to help drive new sales with these clients.
- In coordination with the Gemini Client Services team, you will help manage the process forresponding to inquiries or coordinating with legal agreements.
- 7+ years of experience in D2D institutional traditional finance client-facing roles with a solidtrack record.
- Experience in cryptocurrency, fintech platform as a service, fintech software as a service, or institutional financial services.
- Experience and depth of knowledge in electronic trading across all facets (technology, legal, and trading).
- Experience working cross-functionally, successfully delivering on projects, juggling multiple responsibilities, and assessing client priorities.
- Ability to navigate uncertain situations, operate under ambiguity, and work through volatility that come with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player - willing to collaborate with others across the organization, cover for teammates and flex into other areas when needed.
- Natural curiosity - strong desire to continuously learn and expand oneâs knowledge in different areas and fields.
- Financial certifications are not required, but encouraged. Understanding the regulatory landscape in traditional financial markets will lend well as the crypto space evolves.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and dependents
- At least 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Up to 14 paid vacation days (in addition to public/bank holidays)
- Business Travel Medical Insurance
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.