Our Global Ecosystem team is an important part of Chainalysis’ go-to-market strategy. The team supports a diverse community of technology and services firms enabling the global adoption of blockchain technology, from highly specialized boutique crypto-natives to global mature providers. We collaborate closely with our direct sales force, product, and services teams to recruit and develop strategic alliances that accelerate Chainalysis’ sales and customer success objectives.
The Senior Channel Manager at Chainalysis has built strategic Public Sector channel networks at a high-growth SaaS company. An ideal candidate has experience developing and executing a territory plan, recruiting and enabling key partners and integrating with the direct sales force. We measure success by amount and growth of partner-sourced pipeline and sales.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have contributed a measurable impact to Chainalysis sales and customer success objectives.
- You publish, manage and enhance a channel territory plan to meet identified key results in collaboration with Global Ecosystem, regional sales and marketing teams.
- You have built 10-12 strategic, productive and vocal partnerships, based on mutual value and trust that drive the regional sales and customer success objectives
- You have developed an impactful partner pipeline through facilitating sales engagement and growing the local partner marketing activities.
- You have established yourself and our strategic partners as trusted extensions of the direct sales and services teams.
- You are an effective evangelist of the Chainalysis Partner ecosystem and of Chainalysis, articulating the opportunity and impact of partnerships both internally and externally.
- You have created and shared best practices for developing partnerships across vertical and geographic markets.
A background like this helps:
- Experience building channel partnerships with a high growth SaaS company in public sector markets
- Proven track record of identifying, recruiting and growing partnerships with systems integrators, advisory firms, technology providers and resellers
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $110k *
Location: DC Washington, District of Columbia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: