About the role:
SFOX is looking for someone who is a team player and excels in a dynamic environment.They will handle sensitive data and must maintain the highest ethical standards while leadingmonthly, quarterly and annual reporting obligations.
We are looking for a detail-oriented an accountant/senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. Their responsibilities include preparingfinancial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger,preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accountingduties as assigned.You should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. Possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented,highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
The Candidate would be primarily responsible for:
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Managing Process improvements and transformational initiatives
- Ensuring that the integrity of the operating environment meets audit and regulatory standards
- Establish very good understanding and conceptual knowledge of G/L functionality and dataflow for the G/L process within team
- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting andanalysis for assigned functional areas
- Responsible for daily operational transaction and account reconciliation, ensuring theaccuracy and effectiveness of financial records
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, andother related accounting documents/schedules.
- B.A. / B.S. degree or Diploma in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Controllership function/finance function with experience of handling specialised/USGAAP based accounting processes
- International exposure and shared services experience will be added advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good articulation
- Big 4 experience
- Audit exposure
This job is closed
Compensation: $108k - $123k *
Location: TG Hyderabad, Telangana, India
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: