Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Manage the full breadth of sensitive and complex HR matters through the employee life-cycle, including onboarding, performance or behavior coaching, terminations, or investigations.
- Partner with the Head of Customer Success and Head of Partnerships to develop HR KPI’s across team competencies like operational efficiency, communications, culture visibility, engagement, and employee retention.
- Build the Toku PEO HR knowledge center by drafting country specific information on a wide range of HR topics.
- Work with the global benefits team to guide the US benefits brokerage, implementation, and annual open enrollment processes.
- Semi-monthly US payroll processing.
- Act as a resource and advisor for clients and employees on HR matters such as payroll, benefits, contracts, and related questions.
- Ensure compliance with HR best practices and regulatory requirements through the employee life-cycle, including onboarding and termination.
- Lead client employee meetings and act as the key point of contact for day-to-day inquiries.
- Maintain detailed records of employee meetings to ensure data quality.
- Escalate employee requests to appropriate stakeholders (Finance, Customer Success, Benefits, Payroll).
- Assist with ad hoc special projects as needed.
- 6+ years of experience as an HR Manager, Generalist or Business Partner.
- Startup experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Deep knowledge of all areas of HR including but not limited to HR operations, risk management, benefits and payroll, employee relations, engagement, and employment law.
- Strong knowledge of payroll and benefits regulations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with clients and employees.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Nice to Have
- Experience with international HR and PEO/EOR services.
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote anywhere in the world;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary;
- Comprehensive benefits;
- Apple laptop.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $76k - $110k *
Location: United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: