The team of investigators at Chainalysis are world-class problem solvers adept at covert analysis and conducting complex investigations. We help our customers with the biggest and hairiest of investigations and along the way, make the world a safer place.
Investigators are equal parts technical knowledge, tenacity, and intuition. As a Chainalysis Investigator focused on Federal Law Enforcement, you will measure your success by your impact on our customers’ mission, and the execution and expansion of investigation support at this key customer.
Collaborating with team members and across Chainalysis, you will help support the most complex cryptocurrency investigations to meet and exceed customer requirements. You are equally adept at proactively conducting research, employing data analysis, writing, and presenting your investigative findings to team members and customers alike. You are comfortable evangelizing the Chainalysis mission of bringing trust to blockchains, and are an expert at using our tools and data to develop insights on illicit activity trends in crypto and its impact on our customers.
Please note that this role requires you to be physically on-site with the customer 4 days a week.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Provided investigative/analytic support for extremely complex, technical, and highly sensitive investigations and initiatives pertaining to cryptocurrencies.
- Become a sought-after and trusted advisor to other investigators, analysts, and leadership within your assigned account and provide training and guidance to other investigators and analysts as needed.
- Reviewed the adequacy and completeness of investigations and the data collection methods to determine the authenticity, veracity, and pertinence of that data resulting in more thorough investigations or analytic assessments.
- Prepared in-depth summaries of data from extensive research and analysis to set forth recommendations for investigations, lead follow up, and potential risks that could hamper an investigation that have led to meaningful results related to the customer’s mission.
- Demonstrated an ability to present investigative conclusions, and provide select training to other investigators and Chainalysis customers.
- Received the Chainalysis Reactor Certification and the Chainalysis Investigations Specialist Course certification and can expertly navigate open-source blockchain analytic tools.
A background like this helps:
- Secret level security clearance required
- A degree in cybersecurity, cyber crime, intelligence, criminal justice, forensic accounting, data analytics, or a similar
- Previous work experience in federal government, intelligence analysis or law enforcement investigations, or equivalent forensic experience related to dark web, counter-terrorism, or financial crime investigations or technical analysis highly desired
- Knowledge of and/or passion for blockchain/cryptocurrency technology
- Experience with Chainalysis investigative tools
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
Location: DC Washington, District of Columbia, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: