About the team:
Luno’s Internal Audit team is on a mission to ensure that Luno remains the trusted place on the planet to safely buy, sell, store, and use crypto. We do this by providing independent, reliable, insightful and timely assurance to Luno’s global boards and Management of all Luno entities. The Internal Audit Lead supported by a team of auditors reports administratively to the Chief Financial Officer and functionally to the Board's Risk Committee.
The role in a nutshell:
We're looking for a Senior IT Auditor to help us deliver our risk-based Internal Audit plan as we continue to support the organisation’s assurance and advisory needs. The role reports to the Internal Audit Lead who reports administratively to the CFO and functionally to the Board and Risk Committee.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the Internal Audit Plan.
- Deliver internal audit projects, including
- Planning of audits in line with the applicable standards
- Identification of risk
- Development and execution of test procedures to verify the design and operational effectiveness of controls
- Prepare quality working papers that meet the required quality standards
- Prepare draft findings and reports of your audit work.
- Drive the Audit function’s data analytics development project
- Innovate and support the function’s continuous monitoring and continuous monitoring efforts including combined assurance.
- Manage relationships with our assurance and business stakeholders.
- Coordinate Internal Audit’s outsourced and co-sourced projects.
- Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Audit functional operations.
In your first six months, you will:
- Focus on understanding Luno, the environment we operate in and our current processes.
- Understand the departmental objectives and the key results to achieve them.
- Analyse any gaps and further understand possible improvements in our processes.
- Contribute to the delivery of due audits projects.
- Contribute to the delivery of due administrative tasks.
The ideal Lunaut for this role will have:
- A tertiary honours degree ( or equivalent) in Internal Audit,Risk Management, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Industry-recognised certification(s) relevant to information security and risk management (CISA, CRISC; CISSP or similar);
- A minimum of 6 years experience in IT Audits.
- Experience in applying the international standards of Internal Auditing.
- Exceptional skills in writing and completing audit documents including Risk and Control Matrix (RCM), working papers and audit reports ( this will form a substantial part of this role)
- Experience with security frameworks and regulations, such as Nist 800-53, SOC 2 and GDPR.
- Knowledge of security tools and technologies, including Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM), Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS), and Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
- Knowledge of the ISO standard, especially ISO 27001, ISO 31000, and ISO 22301
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Life at Luno
- The forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- A remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training course on Learnerbly
- Generous maternity/paternity and even paw-eternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.* (*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange)
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 11 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10. In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong Anti Money Laundering measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
Luno is a ‘remote but reachable’ company! At Luno, we trust that people can do their work effectively anywhere and provide Lunauts with the flexibility to decide where they do their best work. For some of us, that’s at home for the majority of the time, for others, that might mean joining other Lunauts in person at one of our Luno workspaces more often. Luno is built on our relationships, so we still value in-person connections and have a minimum expectation of spending time in person once a quarter. So as long as you are based in one country with a Luno workspace, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
Location: GP Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: