Ripple is hiring a Web3 Senior Manager, Compensation & Analytics
Compensation: $80k - $500k *
Location: Toronto, Canada
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is growing and so is our People Team! We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Compensation & Analytics – a results-oriented thought leader ready to channel all their experiences into creating solutions that deliver breakthrough business results. You will lead both functions, shape our global compensation philosophy & framework, and pioneer innovative people analytics and insights. The position will be part of our People Infrastructure Team, reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards & People Operations.
You will empower Ripple’s People team, their cross-functional partners (Finance, Legal, IT, Engineering Data Team), business leaders, and employees with innovative compensation programs and analytics that drive business strategy and improve decision making. We envision this highly visibility, high impact role as a strong influencer with the business and the go-to person for all things Compensation & Analytics.
This role requires prior experience with high-growth tech companies scaling their business and workforce. A flexible, growth mindset, comfort with ambiguity and change, and successfully balancing aiming for excellence vs. a sense of urgency will be critical to success in the role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Advisory - Partner with HRBPs, business leaders, and managers to design compelling, scalable compensation solutions, by seeking to understand the desired outcome, sharing expertise, and proposing solutions. Provide guidance on complex compensation matters.
- Program management – Manage compensation philosophy, Annual & Mid-Year compensation reviews end-to-end, broad-based compensation, sales compensation, executive compensation. Compensation components include base, bonus/incentive, equity, and in some cases XRP.
- Market Intelligence – Own and manage the job and compensation structure. Conduct quarterly and ad-hoc analyses ensuring external competitiveness, internal equity, and legal compliance. Monitor trends affecting compensation. Support pay transparency and other required reporting. Complete required survey participation.
- Education - Develop training and educational tools to communicate compensation philosophy, programs, fundamentals, and tools.
- Governance - Partner with Recruiting on new hire offers and HRBPs on internal mobility.
- Administration – Partner with the People Technology team to setup WD for compensation cycles. Partner with Payroll and Equity teams to ensure proper transmission of payment and award data.
- Data & Technology – Partner with the People Technology team to optimize data structures, data quality, data flow, and data extraction.
- Business Partnering – Apply your domain expertise to stakeholder elicitation and problem & hypothesis identification.
- Insights/Influencing – Manage analysis plan and execution, insight identification, visualization, communication. Develop customized and well-informed tactics for driving business initiatives and business outcomes. Design flexible scenarios and models that answer business questions.
- Executive Support - Contribute to the development and measurement of People Team OKRs. Contribute to ESG and DEI initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 10+ years of experience in global compensation, including developing, recommending, implementing, and administering compensation programs
- 2+ years of experience in people analytics
- Experience managing at least two compensation cycles in Workday
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, and storytelling skills
- Extremely comfortable and adept at working across and synchronizing multiple data sources
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques
- Exceptional results orientation with a high degree of personal initiative
- Very hands on, flexible, and customer centric attitude
- NOTE: Must have strong experience in sales compensation and executive compensation to be considered for Director level
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is preferred
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM