- Supervise a team of legal assistants/paralegal/professionals and provide leadership, guidance, and support to ensure the team's success.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the legal enforcement operations team, including managing workflow, delegating tasks, and monitoring performance
- Manage legal enforcement operations, including litigation, investigations, and compliance matters, to ensure they are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Provide legal guidance and support to the team, including answering questions, reviewing documents, and providing feedback
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve the legal team's goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, including team productivity and effectiveness, to ensure that the department is meeting its goals
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Risk Management and Compliance, to identify and mitigate potential legal risks.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal counsel, as necessary, to ensure the legal team's objectives are met.
- Oversee the maintenance of legal records and databases to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and present reports on legal enforcement operations to senior management.
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence and resilience.
- Degree holder in Legal (LLB/J.D.) or equivalent from an accredited law school.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant legal experience, including experience managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of litigation, investigations, and compliance matters.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of legal technology and tools, including case management systems and e-discovery tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in general fintech or TMT regulatory areas (including data privacy, cyber security, intellectual property) an advantage.
- Ideally a Malaysian citizen, a permanent resident in Malaysia or a foreign person with work permit as long as he or she ordinarily resides in Malaysia.
- Experience in startup is a definite advantage.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $102k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: