Senior Product Solutions
- Identify the most appropriate way to launch in a new country and envision the end-to-end customer journey while understanding the stakeholders’ expectations and local regulatory requirements
- Obtain detailed understanding of the product, define the scope of the projects in collaboration with the other stakeholders (Compliance, Risk, Business expansion and Product) and contribute in execution that aim at improving market penetration, usage and profitability
- Be accountable for designing high level product flows.
- Document functionalities for new features & enhancements and work with PMO and engineering teams during the implementation.
- Conduct requirement reviews with key internal & external stakeholders, evaluate alternatives and find the best solutions.
- Work with Compliance and Risk teams to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with business partners/ vendors to work out the best solutions and commercial agreements
- Keep updated on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial / payment services domain.
- Ensure open communication with the project and other cross-functional teams.
- Conduct business analysis on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial/payment services market
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product, business analysis or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies and/or startups/fintech
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Experience working in a fast- pace environment, setting your own demanding expectations
- Ability learn and adapt quickly in a fast-moving startup environment
- Be able to determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly cross -functional, global organization
- Be able to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Strategic thinker, data driven and analytical in approach to solving problems, thinking at ways to improve productivity, efficiency and business outcomes
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized and professional manner
- Experience with platforms and collaboration tools - such as slack and ability to quickly learn BI data visualization tools- such as Tableau
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $110k *
Location: United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: