Chainalysis is hiring a Web3 Solutions Architect, Tel Aviv
TA Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Our Pre-sales team understands high-level business strategy and how to translate that into technical requirements for our customers - and we love figuring out ways to stretch the limits of what is technically possible. Our job is to provide technical leadership and guidance to our users during the sales cycle to help customers, prospects and partners visualize the steps to achieve their business objectives. Our Solutions Architects have a deep technical understanding of our products, customer verticals, and the cryptocurrency landscape. We use that expertise to optimize the company’s sales pipeline and bookings, and bring value to our customers.
Heavy on both technical and business skills, Solutions Architects are technical experts in external user discussions and customer champions in internal engineering discussions. We measure success by your team’s direct impact on revenue as well as your ability to work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve directly impacted some of Chainalysis’ most strategic customers around the world by building customer-specific solutions for the deployment and integration of our products so that our customers quickly realize the value of Chainalysis products and services.
- The sales team trusts and relies on you to not only answer specific customer questions, but also identify and highlight opportunities within our software’s capabilities they aren’t even aware of yet.
- The technical and engineering teams at our customers view you as a trusted advisor on technical challenges from high-level architecture to code implementation.
- Thanks to your feedback, our product and engineering teams have added new features and improved existing capabilities.
A background like this helps:
- You've worked directly with customers in the Financial Industry or law enforcement and public sector customers as a consultant, account executive, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success manager, or similar role at a B2B software company for at least 5 years.
- You’ve built custom deployment plans for other SaaS products
- You may have a technical generalist background, but are comfortable with REST API integrations, SQL databases, Kubernetes/Docker/containerization of applications, and are always interested in learning more.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math helps, but isn’t required