System Administrator - mid level
- Troubleshooting experience in a Mac & PC environment with an emphasis on G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, Jira and other modern technology tools.
- Provides professional and competent technical support.
- Participates in and/or leads periodic department meetings.
- Assigns Service tickets to Technicians in a timely manner and ensures correct prioritization, successful completion/resolution.
- Performs ticket reviews and reports all escalated issues and current Service Desk status on a regular basis to the Manager of Operations.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and OSs remotely.
- Communicate clearly with peers as well as management and provide technical leadership.
- Provide regular updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, in both written format and via live presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned and as necessary.
- Make recommendations to managers and senior executives about security advancements to best protect the company’s systems.
- High proficiency in macOS and Windows administration.
- 3+ years of education and/or experience in IT.
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot.
- Worked with enterprise SaaS administration (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack) in a corporate environment.
- Strong ability to process and retain highly technical information.
- Understanding ITSM best practices and tools like Jira or Freshservice.
- Fluency in networking fundamentals.
- Innate customer focus and ability to interact with end users at every level of the business.
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in ENGLISH and CHINESE.
- Strong knowledge of IAM principles, software development, and MDM/UEM tools.
- General knowledge across common IT/security fundamentals, such as networking, network security, servers, applications, email gateways, cloud environments (AWS, G-Workspace, Azure, etc), systems, data protection, and SaaS products.
- Knowledge of operational security tools such as: data loss prevention, email protection systems, privileged access management, hardware authentication devices, next-gen antivirus, multi-factor authentication solutions, etc.Industry certifications such as CompTIA, ITIL, GCP, AWS, Security + or any other cloud certifications.
- Experience implementing and deploying Okta, MDM’s and Endpoint Security.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experiences
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $94k - $97k *
Location: Suzhou / Shanghai
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: