- At GamerBase, users craft their gaming identity and build fandom through personalized digital avatars. Our dedicated 3D team plays a pivotal role in this, designing unique digital assets that empower users to express themselves and showcase their achievements.
- As our 3D Surfacing and Texturing Artist, you'll lead the charge in crafting sophisticated textures and surfaces. Your work will breathe life into unique assets with stylized and realistic materials, intricate patterns, and captivating designs that will be admired by millions of players worldwide.
- Collaborate with an art team to create stylized and realistic materials across different projects.
- Build a unique PBR material library.
- Ensure consistency in quality and >
- Create and maintain efficient workflows in Substance Painter and Designer
- Around 3 years of relevant experience in texture creation.
- Advanced knowledge of Substance Painter, Designer and ZBrush.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools such as Maya, 3ds Max or others.
- Understanding UV mapping and retopology.
- Passion for gaming or interest in Web3 or decentralized technologies is a plus.
What we offer
- An adventure in a high-growth, well-funded startup that will disrupt gaming & esports,
- Competitive salary including a token incentive package,
- Opportunity to shape our company culture and level up as we grow,
- Weekly gaming sessions with our team & community members,
- Bi-yearly team retreats and financial support to attend conferences & events you love,
- A flexible remote-working environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM