Illustrator Jobs in Web3
26 jobs found
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CET/WAT | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $35 – $40/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 20h/week - Long term
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or 3D artist.
- Visually express their brand vision & identity through illustration or 3D
- Formulate concepts and render draft illustrations from written words, models sketched ideas, and from your imagination.
- Formatting final illustrations using CAD software.
- Ensuring that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
- Defining any budget or time limitations.
- Ability to balance work within a fluid creative design environment and with tight timelines.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills.
Our client is seeking to build a long-term relationship with an illustrator/3d artist, working part-time, who can create high-quality artwork for their digital platform and marketing channels. You will work side by side their Marketing team and collaborate closely with their lead brand designer to produce concepts in relation to mental health topics such as Grief, OCD, anxiety, depression and many more..
Who You Are
You're a multidisciplinary designer able to bring a fresh perspective to every challenge and illustrate abstract concepts. You're used to working in a fast-paced environment, you're a team player, and you're committed to a high standard of quality and detail.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAxLjk0LjIzNgM