About The Role:
We are building the team rapidly across the globe. We also support the developers and entrepreneurs of the NEAR ecosystem along their respective journeys as much as we can. Our goal is to create an inclusive ecosystem where its members grow, learn and collaborate together rather than operate in silos.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. NEAR is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
The best candidates will have already worked in an early stage startup in an HR/People Operations role.
The role grows with the team -- you will be able to take on as much as you can handle and more. We believe in finding the right fit for your interests and skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Rhythm of the business expert
- For example: Performance Review Cycle Management
- Consistent leveling and review of employee infrastructure
- Benefits and perks/Open Enrollment (U.S. and international)
- Compensation and Total Rewards
- Bi-annual compensation reviews & market recommendations
- Career Mobility Programs, Employee Mobility (transfers, promotions)
- Close partnerships with Finance and CFO
- HR Systems and Tools
- People process identification and streamlining
- Help us scale as we grow
What We're Looking For:
- Ideally ~5 years of Human Resources / People Operations experience, preferably at a high-growth tech company / start-up
- Experience building and maintaining a world class Total Rewards programs
- Performance review cycle management experience
- Comfortable with working with Senior Leadership and presenting from time to time
- High emotional and social intelligence with experience fostering positive, strong relationships with diverse groups of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Passionate about people and how they function together to create a valuable organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is a must
We'd Love If You Have:
- Web3 experience
- Have built a Total Rewards system in the past
- U.S. and International support experience
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-60 minutes)
- Technical Interviews (3 x 45-60 minutes)
- Pagoda Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our leadership for this role, you’ll ideally be located in anywhere in the US.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Location: CA San Francisco, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: